Monday 9 March 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - 9th March 2009


FOR TODAY (Monday, 9th March 2009)...
Outside my window... it's sunshine and showers.
I am thinking... about going to Mass.
I am thankful for... central heating.
From the kitchen... there is laundry.
I am wearing... my dressing gown.
I am creating... a knitted blanket.
I am going... to buy petrol.
I am reading... The Mandarins - but I'm not enjoying it.
I am hoping... to get a lot done today.
I am hearing... Abiding Radio.
Around the house... is chaos.
One of my favorite things... snuggling with Sammy.
A few plans for the rest of the week: I'd like to get the house back in some kind of order.
Here is picture thought I am sharing... This is Rosie. She went to her new home last week and I dreamed of her last night ...

You can find more entries such as this by visiting The Simple Woman's Daybook.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Love that picture of Rosie. How are you doing? Even though I know you are happy Rosie has a home I'm sure you still have to miss her. ((hugs)) Have you heard how Rosie is doing?

Hits since 31st July 2008