Wednesday 30 July 2008

Worry Test

The lovely Cindy has asked her readers to take a look at their worries today. She says:

Today, I would like for you to see how many times your mind goes to worrying. In the big things and in the little things. Ask God to show you when you are worrying. Ask Him to gently nudge your spirit when you start to fret over what may never come. Ask Him to help you take thoughts captive when any temptation to pine away your day starts to rear its ugly head.


I am having anxiety problems at this time. I've been struggling with great feelings of anxiety every evening for a while now and nothing seems to help. Now I've started worrying about it in advance which isn't exactly helpful. So I'm going to take Cindy's challenge and see what she has to say tomorrow.

No comments:

Hits since 31st July 2008