Monday 16 March 2009

Simple Woman's DayBook 16th March 2009


For Today...

Outside my window... chilly and damp.

I am thinking... of what book I will read next.

From the learning rooms... I'm looking forward to this week's Catechism Class.

I am thankful for... my mum and dad and that we had a nice visit together this morning.

From the kitchen... I'm thinking of baking bread this week.

I am wearing... a soft T-shirt and jogging bottoms - comfy and warm.

I am reading... I've just finished 'The Seeker's Catechism'.

I am hoping... for a peaceful, Godly week.

I am creating... new ways of living.

I am hearing... Classic FM.

Around the house... It's tidier but not a lot cleaner. I have more work to do.

One of my favorite things... Snuggles with Maggie-cat.

A few plans for the rest of the week... I'd like to get to Mass each day.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... Spring must surely be on its way.

1 comment:

A happy heart at home said...

I'm looking forward to spring! I hope you have a great week.

~Susan

Hits since 31st July 2008